Administrator / Sales Order Processing Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and customer service skills is required by a well-established Company based in Kingswinford, Dudley, West Midlands.
SALARY: Competitive + Benefits
LOCATION: Kingswinford, Dudley, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Sales Order Processing Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and customer service skills.
Working as the Administrator / Sales Order Processing Administration Assistant you will accurately process all sales order paperwork quickly and efficiently, ensuring that all deals go from order to install / invoice as quickly as possible whilst maintaining high levels of accuracy.
As the Administrator / Sales Order Processing Administration Assistant you will need strong written and verbal communication skills and able to use your initiative to solve problems. You will also have good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with high analytical skills and a high attention to detail.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Sales Order Processing Administration Assistant:
- Monitor all incomplete deals and communicate potential risks to Management
- Maintain accurate sales figures and report back to Regional Sales Manager
- Raise equipment invoices and credit notes to lease companies and to customers
- Check that all sales paperwork is accurate and complete prior to processing new deals
- Raise purchase orders to suppliers and order all new equipment in to stock
- Ensure that systems are constantly updated in respect of machine locations, installation dates, lease details etc.
- Raise equipment delivery and collection paperwork for Logistics
- Ensure that all lease documentation is correct and posted on time
- Monitor machines installed on trial or loan and chase sales and service for updates
- Take responsibility for ensuring all regional email queries are dealt with and any spreadsheets required are updated in a timely manner
- Build and maintain strong relationships with lease companies and suppliers as well as internal departments such as Sales and Finance
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks/duties to support the SOP department as directed by line management
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Proven high analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience ideally in an order processing environment
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to take initiative and solve problems
- Works well under pressure
- To be self-driven and wanting to succeed with drive and enthusiasm
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4423
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Kingswinford, Dudley, West Midlands. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk