Administrator / Sales Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative and customer service skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally, with high importance placed on providing excellent customer and supplier service is required for a well-established technology company based in Brandon, Suffolk.
LOCATION: Brandon, Suffolk
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm, 37.5 Hours per Week
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Sales Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally, with high importance placed on providing excellent customer and supplier service.
Working as an Administrator / Sales Administration Assistant you will be reporting to the General Manager and will need to build strong relationships with external customers and hauliers to ensure customer service and satisfaction levels are kept at the highest possible level, whilst keeping an objective and balanced view that the company is achieving ‘best value’.
As the Administrator / Sales Administration Assistant it is vital you develop a close working relationship with the leadership and administration team to ensure that all administration, sales records, and haulage reports are processed and maintained in an accurate and diligent manner. The role will, by its very nature, exposes you to a high level of confidential information which needs to be treated and maintained with the upmost confidence.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Administrator / Sales Administration Assistant will include:
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Maintain and record all inward and outward deliveries to and from the sites and checking and verifying against various supplier invoices
- Act as the first point of contact for customer and hauliers invoice/statement queries
- Arrange haulage for customers when they order materials
- Assist the General Manager with generating customer quotes
- Prepare various monthly reports for the Leadership Team and the company Board
- Deal effectively and efficiently with customer/haulier complaints
- Set up and maintain new customers/hauliers on the Company’s sales and accounts systems
- Organise schedules and accommodation for Sales team
- Develop good working relationships with external stakeholders and suppliers
- Maintain a high level of awareness within the site for Health, Safety, Welfare and Security matters
- Other duties, such as ad-hoc projects, as dictated by the General Manager
- A willingness to learn new skills and to provide holiday and sickness cover as and when required
- Raise purchase orders for haulage
- Distribution of duty of care notes to customers
- Work in conjunction with the accounts team to generate invoices
- Working with the sales team, maintain the sales database
- Act as first point of contact for block plant customers when placing their orders, create and distribute the schedule for production
- Help organise and attend trade shows
- The ability to demonstrate strong communication and people skills
- Always communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally, with high importance placed on providing excellent customer/supplier service
- Accurate, diligent, organised, and conscientious
- Being able to keep certain tasks and information confidential and private
- Willingness to be innovative, work under their own initiative, with strong organisational skills
- Being able to plan, prioritise and organise various tasks at the same time
- Sound judgment skills with a rational and flexible approach to work
- Must demonstrate deductive reasoning, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Computer literate with a high level of numeracy and literacy skills and proven experience with the various Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated and a willingness to learn new skills
- Able to demonstrate a good and positive attitude towards Health and Safety
- Knowledge of the waste and aggregates industry
- Experience in accounts administration and purchase ledger
- Experience of logistics or haulage
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8582
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Brandon, Suffolk. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk