Retail Inventory Control & Reporting Administrator / Buying Assistant with strong administration skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical, process, planning and organisational skills is required for a well-established company based in Oundle, Peterborough.
Previous industry is desirable, although not essential. However, applicants will need excellent administrative skills and a high level of accuracy.
SALARY: £18,500 per annum rising to £19,000 after 6 months’ probation + Benefits (including great career opportunities, comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, subsidised health care and pension plan, free parking, and much more.)
LOCATION: Oundle, Peterborough
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Retail Inventory Control & Reporting Administrator / Buying Assistant with strong administration skills, meticulous attention to detail and strong analytical, process, planning and organisational skills.
Working as a Retail Inventory Control & Reporting Administrator / Buying Assistant you will report to the Buyer, providing accurate, timely and thorough buyer and supplier support across the whole spectrum of product administration.
As the Retail Inventory Control & Reporting Administrator / Buying Assistant you will be able to react quickly to tasks and work under pressure while maintaining high standard in line with Company core values: - the team, the products, the suppliers, the customers and their attitude.
The company offer great career opportunities, comprehensive benefits package including staff discounts, subsidised health care and pension plan, free parking, and much more.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Retail Inventory Control & Reporting Administrator / Buying Assistant will also include:
- Use numeracy (MS Excel) and text (Word) PC skills to work with your buyer and supplier to input product data accurately, check and cross check data supplied in numerous and different formats and use your initiative to deliver and pool the information on offer to enable the best presentation of data
- Use in-house reporting and get to learn in-depth knowledge of both internal processes and external supply partner’s process to maximise your workload time efficiencies
- Research and learn product information to check and monitor product information documents supplied via the supply partners and where needed improve and edit to be in line with the Company’s demanding levels of detail
- Ensure all data entry and product descriptions are accurate, spelt correctly, presented in the correct format and all numerical data is correct
- Ensure all data and processes that affect this data are set correctly with the correct activation dates and pricing mechanisms are set in line with expectation to deliver correctly set output
- Pro-activity identifies smarter processes and procedures to improve efficiency for the Company and your role within the buying department
- Attend supplier meetings, take the minutes and follow up and resolve any issues
- Accurately process product set up – start to finish including take full responsibility to deliver all the required information and data input
- Ensure all product samples/photography are requested and followed up to ensure sample/imagery are available
- Raise, send, confirm receipt and follow up all Purchase orders
- Final check of shows prior to air – including but not exclusively – Images are correct in content verses product – the relevant stock levels are available – and all POL notes are up to date and accurate
- Ensure all promo mechanics (e.g. Flexi-buy/Discounts etc.) are active and set correctly with all subsequent notes on the show POL
- Strong analytical, process, planning and organisational skills
- Able to react quickly to tasks and work under pressure while maintaining high standards
- Shoulders responsibility and takes ownership
- Excellent numeracy and grammatical skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experienced in MS Office including Word and Excel
- Strong administration skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and team player
- Be an effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be proactive and able to manage own time affectively
- Have a positive attitude and a strong drive to achieve perfection
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7322
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Oundle, Peterborough. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk