Administrator / Telephone Receptionist / Contracts Team Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and customer service skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner is required for a leading manufacturing Company based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: Negotiable + Benefits (see below for more details)
LOCATION: Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
We have an excellent new job opportunity for an Administrator / Telephone Receptionist / Contracts Team Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and customer service skills with a friendly and professional telephone manner.
This is a fantastic role which provides a contrast of telephone reception and administrative support to the contracts team.
As the Administrator / Telephone Receptionist / Contracts Team Administration Assistant you will help drive forward the reception / contracts team support function in the company during a period of expansion.
Working as the Administrator / Telephone Receptionist / Contracts Team Administration Assistant your varied duties will include managing calls into the company, providing you with a busy and varied day working with the contracts team ensuring seamless management of contract delivery.
As an ideal candidate you will have an excellent telephone manner, strong customer service and administrative skills with the ability to develop relationships conversing at all levels.
As a successful candidate you will join a well-established Company that offers an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Telephone Receptionist / Contracts Team Administration:
- Receiving, greeting, directing incoming telephone calls
- Provide administrative support to busy Service / Repair office
- Coordinate department email communications
- Coordinate attendance of install teams at client sites
- Process meticulously contract documentation
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Recent and relevant experience of working in a computerised reception / contracts administrative environment with experience covering a variety of reception tasks
- Attention to detail and the ability to understand client requirements are essential
- Excellent telephone manner with great customer service skills
- Pro-active with the ability to use own initiative
- Complimentary onsite car parking provided adjacent to office facilities
- Opportunity for personal development / progression within business support team
- Healthcare benefits package after 1st year of service
- Myshopping discount scheme after 1st year of service
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4630
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk