Administrator / Purchasing Coordinator Administration Assistant that has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills, who works to a high level of accuracy and has experience working in an office environment, is required for a successful Garage Door Installation Company based in Crawley, West Sussex.
SALARY: £23000 - £24,000 per annum (depending on experience)
LOCATION: Crawley, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Purchasing Coordinator Administration Assistant that has good administrative, organisational and time-management skills, who works to a high level of accuracy and has experience working in an office environment.
Working as the Administrator / Purchasing Coordinator Administration Assistant you will play a key part in an active purchasing team, assisting with customer orders, delivery planning and inventory ordering.
As the Administrator / Purchasing Coordinator Administration Assistant, you will work alongside other members of the Purchasing Team, where you will be responsible for ensuring optimal stock levels through the timely placement of purchase orders and delivery of materials to meet customer order requirements. You will need to accurately check order acknowledgements against purchase orders and provide exceptional customer service and administrative support within the purchasing and sales team.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company annually supply thousands of garage doors throughout London and the South East. They work directly with leading manufacturers to bring their customers a premium garage door installation and repair facility.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Attendance & Recognition Perks
- Friendly working conditions
If you think you have the key skills required and you are looking to start a new rewarding career, then please forward your CV to our CV Response Team who will review your details.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Purchasing Coordinator Administration Assistant:
- Ensure optimal stock levels are held of all products
- Purchasing material for inventory & non-stock items for branches and customer orders
- Review & analyse customer orders to ensure details are correct
- Raise purchase orders with UK & International suppliers
- Accurately check supplier order acknowledgments
- Liaise with and provide customers and branches with lead times
- Provide quotes & pricing for customers
- Resolve customer & supplier queries by phone and email
- Checking supplier invoices are correct and passing for payment
- Generating & updating weekly key product stock level reports
- Progress chasing purchase orders
- Provide general cover and assistance with the sales office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Experience working within an office environment
- Experience within a purchasing role is highly desirable
- Sage 200 experience would be useful
- Experience working in the Garage Door/Construction Industry or dealing with tradesmen
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7024
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crawley, West Sussex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk