Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant with good numeracy, organisational and time-management skills who works to a high level of accuracy and has good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Excel is required for a well-established and leading manufacturing company based in Wolverhampton, West Midlands.
SALARY: £19,000 per annum
LOCATION: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant with good numeracy, organisational and time-management skills who works to a high level of accuracy and has good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Excel.
Working as an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant you will support the Purchasing Manager with the purchasing of goods, materials, and services to ensure that the companies operational needs are met.
As an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant you will also be required to support with any ad-hoc administration tasks or duties required by the business.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant will include:
- Raise Purchase orders within agreed budgets
- Accurate processing of goods in receipts
- Maintaining the company’s approved supplier list
- Researching and identifying potential new suppliers
- Upkeep of product pricing and descriptions on Exact (systems training will be provided)
- Assist in conducting stock takes and processing stock counts
- Assist in scheduling core production product lines
- Receive and expedite order acknowledgements with suppliers to update delivery dates for incoming purchases
- Support with any ad-hoc administration tasks or duties required by the business
- Good numeracy accuracy with strong attention to detail for precise data entry
- Good working knowledge in Excel / Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with an MRP systems is desirable but not essential
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of the team, create own deadlines and manage own workload
- Confidence in building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
- Be confident of working within a fast-paced manufacturing Environment
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8576
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wolverhampton, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk