Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills with a high level of accuracy is required for a well-established company based in Nottingham, East Midlands.
LOCATION: Nottingham, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills with a high level of accuracy.
Working as an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant you will assist the business with providing analytical support across several departments, being responsible for resolving queries and processing orders.
As an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant you will have high attention to detail with the ability to keep thorough up to date records that comply with all company legislations. The role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as good IT knowledge- including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Database Management.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company is a leading supplier of agronomy advice, seed, crop protection products and precision farming services. Working in partnership with arable, fruit, vegetable, horticultural and amenity sectors, the Company is committed to helping customers manage their businesses more efficiently and more profitably. They are dedicated to the company purpose - releasing agronomic potential.
With roots originating more than 60 years ago, the Company offers a unique blend of local experience, research-based expertise, customer-based knowledge and trusted relationships; practicing values of honesty, integrity and fairness across all aspects of the business.
The Company also embraces care for the wider environment, with an understanding of the important role now played by all those who manage the land, through a range of dedicated initiatives.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Administrator / Purchasing Administration Assistant will include:
- Ensure all orders are invoiced for month end
- Chase suppliers for ETA's / copy invoices for Purchase Order Directs
- Monitor un-invoiced/ uncredited orders that have been delivered/returned
- Take sales orders left at requisition status through to purchase order and authorise
- Book in "purchase order direct" orders upon confirmation of delivery or receipt of supplier invoice
- Raise customer credit notes for returned container deposits
- Compile and format reports to help analyse and resolve data errors
- Monitor posting proposals for orders that need delivering
- Book in purchase order directs
- Reconcile credit against customer accounts and ensuring there are available container deposits
- Raise appropriate "Return Material Authorisation’s"
- Forward the "RMA" and matching credit note numbers to accounts payable for processing
- Contact suppliers for orders missing invoices/credits
- Chase suppliers for delivery confirmation
- Respond to emails/queries from the Credit Control Team, Accounts Payable and Decision Support
- Innovative and creative approach
- Excellent written English and grammatical knowledge
- Flexible approach, highly organised and effective time management skills
- Works well as part of a small, dedicated team
- Ability to investigate and resolve queries
- Previous Administration and purchasing experience
- Finance software knowledge
- O365 (Excel / Outlook) knowledge and Excel knowledge (Advanced)
- Always act with honesty and integrity
- Excellent Communication skills
- People focused developing strong relationships with internal and external customers
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7285
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Nottingham, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk