Administrator / Print Services Administration Assistant with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively is required for a well-established and well-respected financial services company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £18,000 (pro rata) + Benefits
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: 6 - 8 months Temporary Contract
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you have strong organisational and co-ordination skills?
- Are you confident in your ability to plan and multi-task effectively?
- Are you eager to learn new processes?
If this sounds like you, we can offer a rewarding career with one of the most progressive financial services companies in the industry.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Print Services Administration Assistant with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively.
Working as the Administrator / Print Services Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for managing all regulatory communications.
As the Administrator / Print Services Administration Assistant, you will need to be able to adapt quickly to a regulatory environment and be able to work under your own initiative. You will assist in the organisation on internal events and provide ad-hoc support to the Marketing Team.
As a successful candidate, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and coordinate the regulatory and business print processes in line with legislation and company policy
- Manage the print room stock by staying up to date with volumes of paper and envelopes, ordering stock when necessary
- Send out ad-hoc marketing supplies to branches, coordinate statement requests and coordinate with Royal Mail to send out regulatory communications
- Liaise with suppliers to control stock and despatch company orders
- Assist in the organisation of internal events such as conferences, fundraisers and social events
- Provide support to the Marketing Team with ad-hoc tasks such as survey creation and market research
- Ensure regulatory print and mail deadlines are met within the timeframe set by the regulators
- Keep up to date records of all activity in the print room
- Ensure good customer outcomes for internal staff when ordering and managing marketing supplies
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage your time effectively
- adaptable, reliable and enthusiastic
- Eager and quick to learn new processes
- Strong organisational and co-ordination skills
- Ability to work under your own initiative and as part of a team
- Be eager to learn about and understand the regulatory print framework in which the company operates
- Ability to recognise problems and provide effective solutions
- A-level education (or equivalent)
- IT literate
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-T3781
Administration Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Leeds, West Midlands
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk