Patient Care Administrator / Post-Operative Scheme Advisor who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills and accurate data input / data entry experience, is required for a well-established company based in central Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England.
This role will involve a lot of data entry and will require candidates to work with a high level of accuracy.
SALARY: £17,423 per annum + Annual Performance Bonus + Benefits
BENEFITS: up to 5% Annual Personal Performance Related Bonus, Annual Company Performance Related Bonus, Annual Pay Reviews and Increases, Company Pension Scheme, 20 Days Annual Leave plus 8 Bank Holidays, Continuous Training and Development
LOCATION: Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week over 5 Days Monday to Friday (flexible shifts)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Patient Care Administrator / Post-Operative Scheme Advisor who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills and accurate data input experience.
The company is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
Working as a Patient Care Administrator / Post-Operative Scheme Advisor you will be responsible for resolving all post-operative queries to a high satisfaction.
As the Patient Care Administrator / Post-Operative Scheme Advisor you will provide advice and guidance to the company's accredited optometrists and patients on the Post-Operative Scheme, whilst ensuring timely booking of appointments and ensuring post-operative clinical information is received and uploaded onto internal medical systems.
You will also be responsible for answering enquiries from patients, opticians and GPs with regards to the scheme. Ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything you do will be key, as well as putting forward any ideas for the continual improvement of the customer experience.
This role involves a lot of data entry and working on multiple systems at any one point.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Patient Care Administrator / Post-Operative Scheme Advisor will include:
- Ensure continual and timely management of the Post-Operative Scheme patient waiting lists and collection of clinical examination findings
- Act as a liaison with the clinical team in providing advice to post-operative enquiries
- Accurately maintaining and updating customer records on the customer management system. Ensure that records are accurately updated to ensure completion of the patient journey
- Deal with external queries generated by accredited community optometrists
- Participate in regular 121s and team meetings with your manager
- Being a role model to the team by demonstrating outstanding positive behaviours and performance
- Comply with all in-house Health and Safety procedures
- Adhere to all policies and procedures
- The company is privileged to be able to support the tens of thousands of NHS patients that come to them each year
- They are proud to deliver excellent care and support thousands of patients to achieve better vision – their outcomes are some of the best in the UK
- In 2018 they became the largest provider of NHS cataract surgery – 24,000+ surgeries per annum.
- The company want their staff to enjoy coming to work and provide a friendly and supportive environment for you to work in
- They’re proud to have been awarded gold status from Investors in People (IIP), putting the company in the top 3% for world-class performance achieved through its staff focus
- They have 27 hospitals and will be opening new hospitals over the next 12 months
As a successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent administrative skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent time-management skills
- Motivated to meet your KPI’s. Your individual performance will be key contribution to the department achieving all targets for quality and productivity
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6533
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bolton, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk