Administrator / Personal Assistant / Administration Coordinator with great communication, administrative, organisational and customer service skills required for a leading Company based in Bristol, Avon, South West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Benefits
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Personal Assistant / Administration Coordinator that has excellent communication, administrative, data entry, organisational and customer service skills.
Working as the Administrator / Personal Assistant / Administration Coordinator you will provide administrative support to Case Managers which will involve a wide range of duties and responsibilities.
As the Administrator / Personal Assistant / Administration Coordinator you will develop good working relationships with Insurers, Solicitors, Suppliers and other Third Party Case Managers.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Personal Assistant / Administration Coordinator will also include a wide range of administrative tasks such as Data Entry, Reporting, Case Reviews and Analysis and Processing Purchase and Sales Invoices etc.
As a successful candidates you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with a high attention to detail.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all partners (Insurers, Solicitors, Injured parties Case Managers and Suppliers)
- Resolve queries to the satisfaction of partners
- Data entry for new and existing cases
- Liaising with partners to pursue approval for rehabilitation
- Review, analyse and assess the status of the cases ensuring they are progressing as planned in a timely manner
- Understand barriers and how these may impact on rehabilitation plan and react accordingly
- Pursue updates and reports from partners
- Strategic recruitment of treatment partners including agreement of terms of business, negotiating fees and service levels
- Financial management of a case including capturing costs, approval, processing purchase and sales invoices
- Provide detailed MI to partners
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Excellent organisation skills
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels
- To be able to work independently through own initiative as well as being an effective member of a team
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times
- Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Avon, South West England in Bristol
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk