Administrator / Pensions Administration possessing a high level of numeracy, accuracy, attention to detail and strong organisational skills is required for a well-established Company based in Wetherby, West Yorkshire.
Candidates should have either Pensions or Financial Services experience and be degree educated (preferably in either business, mathematics, a science-based degree with mathematical content, economics, finance or law)
SALARY: £20,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience) per annum + Bonus
BENEFITS: Flexible Working Hours, Study Support for relevant professional exams e.g. PMI RPC (after a minimum service period), Workplace Pension Scheme, Death in Service Life Assurance Scheme, plus a Relaxed and Friendly Working Environment
LOCATION: Wetherby, West Yorkshire (However flexible home working is possible also)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Pensions Administration possessing a high level of numeracy, accuracy, attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
Working as the Administrator / Pensions Administration you will manage client files to ensure that all the required data has been obtained to enable pension calculations to be performed and report writing to commence on the case in question.
Communication with clients, monitoring deadlines and meeting/managing client expectations are a key part of this role.
As the Administrator / Pensions Administration you will also deal with new business enquiries and provide quotations for new work. The role may also involve one-off pension projects from time to time as required.
To be successful in this role, it is also essential that you have very strong organisational skills and are able to efficiently manage competing priorities in relation to the work that you are required to carry out. You will need a high level of numeracy, accuracy, attention to detail and a good level of IT skills commensurate with efficient home working.
The position requires you to be an excellent communicator with good written English skills and to have a highly professional attitude towards your work.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Pensions Administration:
- Performing data collection work in relation to pensions on client files. This will involve liaising with insurance companies, pension schemes, firms of solicitors and individual clients
- Analysis of pensions information provided to identify what requirements are, what information has been provided to date and what is still outstanding
- Monitoring deadlines and meeting/managing client expectations
- Working closely with other team members to ensure that cases are progressed efficiently and to a high standard
- Preparing quotation letters in relation to new business
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Confidence in using simple Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Word is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients, both in writing and on the telephone
- Ability to work closely and effectively with colleagues in a small team
- Strong organisational skills
- Hard working and self-motivated and able to efficiently manage competing priorities
- Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality when dealing with personal data
- Previous Pension Industry experience preferred. However, consideration will be given to candidates with Financial Services Industry experience
- Educated to Degree level (2:2 or higher) (or equivalent). Degrees in business, mathematics, economics, finance or law are preferred. Graduates from other disciplines will however be considered
- Must have achieved grade C or above in Maths and English Language at GCSE level or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5799
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wetherby, West Yorkshire. Recruitment and CV Sourcing Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk