Sales Administrator / Personal Assistant with excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task and previous experience in an administrative role is required for a highly successful Global Company based in Cardiff, Wales.
SALARY: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Cardiff, Wales
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Administrator / Personal Assistant with excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to multi-task and previous experience in an administrative role.
Working within the Group Administration Team this is a dual role where, as the Sales Administrator / Personal Assistant you will support both the CSO and Group Sales Operations with administrative and coordination duties to ensure the efficient running of the business and customer bids.
As the Sales Administrator / Personal Assistant you will be self-motivated and proactive with a can-do attitude. You will be able to support all colleagues and the business with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Administrator / Personal Assistant will include:
PA to the CSO & Global Sales, including but not limited to:
- Meeting scheduling – across multiple time zones, with consideration to all commitments and priorities (Outlook, Teams)
- Organizing travel and accommodation, both domestic and international
- Ensuring meeting actions are followed up and actioned
Group Sales Administration Support, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Sales Library artifacts:
- Presentations (ppt)
- Contractual Templates (word)
- Standard RFP/RFQ responses
- Pricing Tools (excel)
- Co-ordination and support of global sales bidding process (training provided)
- Formatting and Collating Presentation documents using PowerPoint
- Contract processing (DocuSign & SharePoint)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Company provides Microsoft Dynamics implementation services and industry-specific solutions to customers in over 80+ countries worldwide. A winner of 10 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, 5 consecutive years as a member of Microsofts Inner Circle, they help over 250,000 Microsoft Dynamics users worldwide to deliver operational excellence and financial performance for their organisations.
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office including Excel. Word & excellent PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Previous experience in an Administrative role
- Self-motivated & proactive
- Committed to delivering incredible customer service
- Flexible & adaptable to the needs of the business
- Builds trust by displaying a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Supports all colleagues and the business with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5781
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Cardiff, Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk