Administrator / PA / Administration Assistant that has excellent organisational, time-management, communication and administrative skills is require for a well-established, Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: £20,000 – £25,000 per annum (Depending on Experience) + Benefits .
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / PA / Administration Assistant that has excellent organisational, time-management, communication and administrative skills.
Working as the Administrator / PA / Administration Assistant you will work closely with Group General Counsel to provide administrative support, on a one-to-one basis and to provide some general administrative support to the legal team.
As the Administrator / PA / Administration Assistant you will help Group General Counsel to make the best use of her time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
As a successful candidate, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills that understands the principles of law and delivering legal services. You will have a high attention to detail and the ability to produce consistently accurate work, punctually.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As an Administrator / PA / Administration Assistant, you will often act as the first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Tasks shall include:
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with team members, internal and external customers, suppliers and other staff
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Responsibility for gathering and preparing management information
- Delegating work to the team, as appropriate
- Being involved in team decision-making processes
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Self-driven, motivated, inquisitive, results-oriented with a positive outlook, a clear focus on high quality and a willingness to learn.
- A natural forward planner, credible, and comfortable in dealing with Senior Executives.
- Reliable, discrete, trustworthy and persistent
- Must be able to stay calm under pressure, be well presented and business like
- Able to undertake tasks confidentially and maintain confidentiality in relation to the business and matters dealt with.
- Takes pride in ensuring that their work is the best it can be and has common sense and the ability to use initiative when required
- Able to communicate via written media and face to face. Understands the principles of law and delivering legal services. Has a high attention to detail and ability to get produce consistently accurate work, punctually
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2010 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and databases to basic level as well as internet and email
- Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals and at gathering and producing management information in respect of services provided by the department
- Must be an excellent face-to-face, written and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience in managing customers’ expectations and resolving issues quickly and commercially as well as taking initiative when needed
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3744
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk