Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator with strong Microsoft Office skills and the ability to prioritise, organise and communicate to a high standard is required for a trusted retail brand based in Wembley, North West London.
SALARY: up to £26,000 per annum + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: This role with be a hybrid of being based at the Wembley Support Centre, at stores across London and working from home
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator with strong Microsoft Office Skills and the ability to prioritise, organise and communicate to a high standard.
As the Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator, this newly created role will support the 2 Area Managers, completing operational support activities and taking ownership of the administrative function.
Working as the Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator you will be able to highlight challenges with suggested solutions and will have the ability to move at pace, working efficiently and accurately.
Your duties as the Retail Store Operations Support Administrator will include:
Store Relationship Building & Operational Processes
- Understanding the operational processes in place and supporting managers to adhere and improve them if required
- Ensuring waste and stock processes are working effectively, while continuing to drive down overall wastage
- Gathering feedback from stores about the challenges faced with operational processes and procedures, and supporting managers to identify solutions to these challenges
- Become communications champion using the internal communication platform; taking direction from Area Manager’s in managing & creating missions and requests; celebrating birthdays and special events; landing key messages to the stores
Compliance & Reporting
- Using organisation and prioritisation skills to deal with various requests, deadlines and data required across the business
- Collating and preparing various information and data when required, such as E-learning and training compliance amongst store colleagues, expenses and stationary order details of each store, reporting and feeding back to the Area Managers
- Manage store maintenance needs and requests, contacting internal and/or external partners to support with store maintenance requirements
- Owning the creation of the monthly board reports preparation for Operations; creating slide decks highlighting key information, challenges, successes, ATV in stores for the Area Managers to present back to the Senior Leadership Team
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Be able to prioritise, organise and highlight challenges with suggested solutions
- Communication of a high standard, both written and verbal
- Ability to move at pace without letting anything be missed
- Annual bonus opportunity
- 30 days holiday a year, increasing with service
- Up to 20% in-store discount
- Pension with competitive contributions
- Health CashPlan – claim money back on everyday healthcare needs and treatments (Dental, physio, prescriptions to name a few)
- Share saving scheme
- Company sick pay
- Life assurance
- 100’s of retail discounts available through our flexible benefits portal
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6990
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wembley, North West London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk