Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator with experience in customer service and administration support, advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills is required for a well-established and successful company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £23,000 to £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
BENEFITS: Bonus scheme, Car Park season ticket 24 x 7, Pension scheme including death in service cover
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator with experience in customer service and administration support, advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications and excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Working as an Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator you will be required to provide centralised operational and administrative support to the Operations Support Manager, Operations support team, local sites and Business Managers, providing customers with a positive experience and excellent levels of customer service.
As the Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator you will undertake general administration activities including typing, minute taking, arranging travel and accommodation for the operations team and ad-hoc purchase ordering whilst maintaining relationships with 3rd party suppliers in line with operational requirements and budgetary constraints.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Administrator / Operations Support Coordinator will include:
- Collate prepare & input data for weekly and monthly reports for distribution as appropriate
- Assist with maintaining and developing the company E-Learning system
- Maintain relationships with 3rd party suppliers in line with operational requirements and budgetary constraints
- Internal auditing of sites around the UK in line with the companies ISO registration requirements
- Ad-hoc Parking System support via remote access technology
- Supporting the smartphone electronic forms platform used by the company to handle day-to-day operational checks
- Undertake general administration activities including typing, minute taking, arranging travel and accommodation for the operations team and ad-hoc purchase ordering
- Maintain the operations section of the company’s GB SharePoint site to ensure it is up to date
- Ad-hoc field-based support induction training, co-ordination of new site start-up and assisting managers with ad hoc projects
- Data input and collation for populating Management Information reports
- Provide administrative support to other members of the Operations Support team, including FM, H&S, Customer Service and the Head of Operations
- Undertaking all other activities as directed
- Experience in Customer Service and administration support including CRM
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Word, Excel, PowerPoint (You may be required to complete a test during the interview process to establish competency)
- Strong PC skills at OS level and remote access experience
- Ability to work pro-actively across all Head Office teams
- Completes work to highest standards of quality
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Organised, methodical and ability to prioritise
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7112
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk