Office Administrator / Receptionist who has a polite and professional telephone manner with excellent administrative, organisational, communication and time management skills is required for a well-established Company based in Loughborough, Charnwood, Leicestershire, East Midlands.
LOCATION: Loughborough, Charnwood, Leicestershire, East Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Office Administrator / Receptionist who has a polite and professional telephone manner with excellent administrative, organisational, communication and time management skills.
Working as the Office Administrator / Receptionist you will ensure the effective operation of the office by providing efficient and professional reception service; and provide timely and effective secretarial and administrative support.
As the Office Administrator / Receptionist, you will play a vital part in the smooth running of the business which includes being involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Office Administrator / Receptionist:
- Use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Sage50 to produce correspondence and documents and maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Enter and update data, keeping contract files up to date and prepare a variety of reports such as cost of sales figures
- Raise Sales invoices and forward to customers
- Enter sales invoice data onto Sage50 and ensure electronic and paper records are maintained accurately
- Maintain an effective filing system (both paper and electronic) for all contracts and contract related documentation. Work with Branch Manager and Contracts Engineers to ensure that the system is understood, meets their needs and is used by them
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail, stock of postage stamps and data stamping post
- Check all operatives’ weekly timesheets
- Raise purchase orders, email to suppliers and check order confirmations
- Check and enter purchase invoices onto Sage50
- Attend to visitors and callers to the office, keeping the Visitors Book up to date
- Deal with correspondence, writing letters and responding to emails
- Deal with a wide range of queries from Staff and external organisations / customers
- Responsible for the office petty cash
- Maintain stock for stationery and check stock of ink cartridges
- Prepare and maintain archive records which includes scanning documentation and filing on database, merging PDF files and shredding old paperwork when necessary
- Maintain accident reports for onsite First Aid person to meet our Health & Safety requirements
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Polite and professional telephone manner with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and administrative skills
- Proficient using IT Office Software such as Microsoft Office, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and Sage50 or similar accounting-based software
- Numerate and works to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to work on your own initiative
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5135
Full-Time, Permanent Administration Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Loughborough, Charnwood, Leicestershire, East Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk