Administrator / Office Administration Assistant who has good administrative, written, verbal and numerical skills is required for an established company based in Glasgow, Scotland.
SALARY: £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
LOCATION: Glasgow, Scotland
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Office Administration Assistant who has good administrative, written, verbal and numerical skills.
Working as the Administrator / Office Administration Assistant you will undertake a wide range of administrative tasks, ensuring the office and staff have adequate support to work effectively.
As the Administrator / Office Administration Assistant you will support the smooth running of the office and contribute to driving sustainable growth.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Office Administration Assistant will include:
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Carry out a range of administrative tasks such as:
- Making quotes by matching equipment to assessments
- Checking validity of quotes with assessments
- Processing orders
- Filling in risk assessments
- Completing other documentation and forms
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Moving stock (some heavy lifting required)
- Must have a previous administrative background
- Works to a high level of accuracy with a high attention to detail
- Having a basic knowledge of floor plans would be advantageous
- This role will involve some heavy lifting / moving stock
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6328
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Glasgow, Scotland. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk