Administrator / Office Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a well-established Company based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
LOCATION: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
WORKING HOURS: 30 Hours per Week (ideally 10am – 4pm – but can be flexible)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Office Administration Assistant that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Office Administration Assistant you will have a wide range of duties and responsibilities covering Reception / Switchboard, Sending and Receiving Post, Arranging Meeting Rooms, Managing Office Stationary, Filing, Typing, Adding Invoices to the System and General Administrative duties.
As the Administrator / Office Administration Assistant you will need good MS Office skills with a polite, friendly and professional manner when meeting and greeting visitors to the office or answering the telephone switchboard.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Office Administration Assistant:
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing letters / memos, meeting minutes and updating the system
- Manage the reception area ensuring it is clean and tidy, meet and greet visitors to the offices – ensuring they sign in and out and maintain the office calendar and diary
- Manage the switchboard, dealing with incoming telephone calls to the office and transferring to the appropriate team member
- Organise couriers for outgoing parcels and manage internal post, ensuring franking machines have sufficient credit
- Maintain conference room booking calendar, ensuring the conference room is clean and tidy at all times and arranging drinks / food when required for meetings
- Maintain stationary stock, placing orders when required and ensuring the stationary room / cupboard is kept tidy and organised at all times
- Assist Accounts Team with adding invoices / credits onto the Accounts System (Navision), assist with payment runs, scanning invoices and distribution of invoices within the office for approval / sign off
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Must have good administrative skills
- Be highly organised with excellent time-management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills with a polite and professional telephone manner
- IT literate with good MS Office skills
- Works to a high level of accuracy
- Good multi-tasking skills
CLOSING DATE: 1st February 2018
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3924
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk