Administrator / Office Administration Assistant who is process driven with a comprehensive administrative background and a keen eye for precision and detail who thrives in a busy environment is required for a well-established and growing IT Services Provider based in Bristol, South West England.
This is a new position within the company
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
LOCATION: Bristol, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent, (Part-Time available)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Office Administration Assistant who is process driven with a comprehensive administrative background and a keen eye for precision and detail who thrives in a busy environment.
Working as an Administrator / Office Administration Assistant you will be reporting to the Office Manager, successfully managing and orchestrating a number of key business processes, thus playing a pivotal role in the business. This is a new position and therefore the role is likely to evolve over time.
As an Administrator / Office Administration Assistant you will have an extensive administrative background, with good knowledge of Office 365 products and be able to demonstrate that you can pick up new systems quickly. You will possess the ability to effectively prioritise your work and be highly organised.
The successful candidate will be process driven and have a comprehensive understanding of policies and procedures. You have a keen eye for precision and detail and the concept of ‘winging it’ is alien to you. You are best described as a perfectionist, and you thrive in a busy environment.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Administrator / Office Administration Assistant will include:
- Meet and greet visitors, accepting and dispatching deliveries at the office. Receive, sort, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Provide administrative support to the Business Development team including creating and converting opportunities in ConnectWise, coordinate due diligence and credit checks on new clients, update records and databases
- Support the account management team with purchasing of equipment, managing customer renewals, drafting and sending documentation and booking courier services
- Management of commercial card expenses and receipt reconciliation
- Assist the Finance Manager with credit control
- Performance-related, discretionary end of year bonus
- Individual training budget worth £1,000
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays
- Buy and Sell holiday scheme
- Workplace pension with employer contributions of up to 11%
- Unlimited fruit, tea and coffee in the office
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8538
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Bristol, South West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk