Social Housing Administrator / Neighbourhood Resident Inclusion Coordinator with administration experience within a customer focussed environment, experience of working within a housing environment (or similar) and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, is required for a well-established Housing Organisation based in Poole, Dorset, South West England.
SALARY: £22,183 - £25,991 per annum
BENEFITS: Generous holiday allowance, Local Government Pension Scheme and Free Parking
LOCATION: Poole, Dorset, South West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
HOURS: 37 hours per week
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will need to have a driving licence and access to a vehicle for work purposes. This post is subject to Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Social Housing Administrator / Neighbourhood Resident Inclusion Coordinator with administration experience within a customer focussed environment, experience of working within a housing environment (or similar) and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working as the Social Housing Administrator / Neighbourhood Resident Inclusion Coordinator you will maximise opportunities for residents, ensuring their views are taken into account.
As the Social Housing Administrator / Neighbourhood Resident Inclusion Coordinator you will provide administration support to the Neighbourhood Inclusion Team, develop systems for record keeping, performance management and make use of future housing management systems.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Social Housing Administrator / Neighbourhood Resident Inclusion Coordinator will include:
- Develop and deliver focussed, appropriate and educational messages to residents on key issues affecting them and their homes
- Work with partners to ensure that residents are trained, informed and confident to challenge and scrutinise, so that they can represent themselves and other residents at a local and national level
- Support in obtaining relevant, appropriate and timely customer insight into services available
- Support the Neighbourhood Inclusion Team to implement and monitor systems
- Facilitate resident involvement panels, resident-led focus groups/forums (e.g. project focus groups):
- Attending meetings (some of which are in the evening)
- Setting meeting dates and sending out invites
- Producing agendas and minutes (in liaison with Chairs and lead officers)
- Collating and distributing associated reports and papers, organising meetings and providing practical support
- Support the team in the production of external and internal presentation materials (e.g. PowerPoint slideshows)
- Supporting Neighbourhood Inclusion Manager with facilitation of resident led scrutiny
- Attend and support community roadshows and events
- Produce mail merge letters, posters, flyers etc
- Induct new involved residents and set out personal development plans
- Manage all travel arrangements and subsistence claims in relation to resident involvement, raising purchase requisitions and processing invoices
- Set up maintain and manage a record of involved residents
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Administrative experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience of working with groups, organising events and delivering presentations
- Understanding of principles and best practice relating to resident involvement and community engagement
- Good general standard of education, including Maths and English
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills with good attention to detail
- Flexible and collaborative approach to work
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative, balancing conflicting priorities to manage a busy workload and meet deadlines
- IT literate - Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook; Internet
- Effective communication channels
- A passionate advocate for the voice of residents
- Committed to developing individuals and communities through empowerment
- Strong commitment to customer care and excellent services
- An interest in and understanding of social housing
- Empathy with vulnerable people
- Positive about Equality and Diversity
- Ability to undertake some planned evening and weekend work (e.g. resident conferences)
Candidates will need to provide a CV and Supporting Statement
By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7480
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Poole, Dorset. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk