Administrator / Mortgage Broker Support Administration Assistant who has good administrative, customer service, organisational and time-management skills with a keen interest in breaking into the financial services industry is required for a well-established and growing company based in Swansea, Wales.
SALARY: £18,000 to £20,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
LOCATION: Swansea, Wales
This role is predominantly based in the Swansea Office. However, candidates with strong mortgage administration experience, remote working can be considered
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 hours a week, 9.00am – 17:30pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Mortgage Broker Support Administration Assistant who has good administrative, customer service, organisational and time-management skills with a keen interest in breaking into the financial services industry.
Working as an Administrator / Mortgage Broker Support Administration Assistant you will be supporting Mortgage Advisers, Business Area Managers and Specialists in its Swansea Office. There may also be some requirement to support the Senior Management team in the St Ives (Cambs) office with administrative tasks.
As the Administrator / Mortgage Broker Support Administration Assistant you will need to show that you have the ability to be flexible and grow your knowledge on the mortgage industry in order to achieve the company’s clients and intermediaries expectations along with hitting internal targets.
You will also provide support to all of the business as and when required by the management team. This will include activities undertaken across any of the group companies.
The company offers many avenues for progression including possible opportunities of Mortgage Specialist roles or promotions within the Group.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Administrator / Mortgage Broker Support Administration Assistant will include:
- Liaising between clients, lenders, brokers and other providers both on the phone and in writing
- Using an online system for the business and lenders to carry out daily tasks and process work flows
- Updating diary tasks for all workflow events
- Answering inbound calls:
- Dealing with queries
- Provision of information
- Transferring through to the relevant team
- Maintenance of case notes for each client and each case in relation to that client
- Support others in the team to deliver the teams objectives
- General administrative duties e.g. post, scanning
- Support the business, the team and the management with any issues that may arise
- Learn the skills and activities involved in supporting new initiatives
- Maintaining any records and logs as required
- Good prioritisation and organisational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good telephone Manner
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Ability to multi-function and prioritise tasks
- Good customer service skills
- A Fast learner
- A Flexible, team player
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7833
Full-Time, Permanent Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Swansea, Wales. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk