Administrator / Legal Administration Assistant with excellent organisational, time-management and administrative skills is required for a well-established Company based in South Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: up to £21,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits (includes 20 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Company Stakeholder Pension)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: South Manchester, North West England
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Legal Administration Assistant that has excellent organisational, time-management and administrative skills.
Working as the Administrator / Legal Administration Assistant you will essentially provide administrative support to the Case Management and Account Management Teams and will be responsible for ensuring all case papers, purchase orders and file dates are met and received in a timely manner for all new instructions.
As the Administrator / Legal Administration Assistant you will be a crucial part of the administrative support network which means you must be highly organised and operationally efficient. You must also possess strong MS Office skills and be a team player.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great opportunity to join a well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Legal Administration Assistant:
- Create and administer cases and instructions electronically
- Organise and support Case Manager
- Track progress of instructions and manage case load
- Format reports from experts
- Maintain up to date communication with experts and develop professional relationships in each core group
- Maintain in-house electronic and manual systems
- Preparation of documents and correspondence
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Advance MS office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent demonstrable communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise
- Problem assessment and problem solving
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Customer service orientation
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4306
Full-Time, Permanent Office Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Work in South Manchester, North West England. Recruitment services provided by AWD online
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk