Administrator with good administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a well-established Global Company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £19,000 - £20,000 per annum plus Benefits
LOCATION: Leeds, West Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Fixed-Term 6 Month Contract (Maternity Cover) – Potential to Extend
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator, known within the organisation as a Seating Administrator, with good administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator you will provide administrative support covering a varied workload such as:
- Dealing with customer and supplier enquires
- Inputting entries into central appointment system
- Booking travel arrangements for team members
- Supporting administration team in order processing
As a successful candidate you will need previous experience working within an office environment providing administrative support. You will also have a professional and polite telephone manner and excellent communication skills.
As the Administrator you will have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience of working within an Administration Department
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- High attention to detail; methodical approach and excellent telephone manner
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent in English and Maths
- Experience of using SAP would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C5710
Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract Administrator / Team Administration Assistant Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Leeds, West Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk