Administrator / Junior Pensions Administration Assistant with good administrative, organisational and communication skills is required by a well-established Company located in Wokingham, Berkshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan, Life Assurance Cover, Flexible Benefits Scheme (Supporting you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle), Discounts and Savings from Retailers and Service Providers, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan)
LOCATION: Wokingham, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Full Training Provided **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Junior Pensions Administration Assistant with good administrative, organisational and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Junior Pensions Administration Assistant you will join a team that is responsible for every aspect of each client’s service, enabling the Company to build the best possible relationships and provide the clarity of focus each scheme deserves.
Ultimately, pension schemes are there for their members; the Company place just as much emphasis on delivering excellent customer service as they do on technical proficiency and quality control.
As the Administrator / Junior Pensions Administration Assistant you will have an opportunity to join a Company that can offer full training and excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Junior Pensions Administration Assistant:
- Performing various administrative tasks e.g. handling of new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths
- Adhering to best practice procedures
- Updating relevant databases and systems
- Logging and scanning post / correspondence
- Handling both Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) queries
- Receiving and handling internal and external telephone queries
- Running automated systems calculations
- Performing manual benefits calculations
- Producing letters to ‘draft standards’ via Electronic Document Management system (EDM) in response to customer queries and arranging for them to be issued after checking
- Returning original documentation and certificates to customers
- Amending of, and with experience developing into checking non-financial work e.g. change of address
- Developing a basic knowledge and awareness of their clients and associated schemes
- Assisting the team with project related work e.g. bulk mailshots to scheme members
- Working closely with other departments / teams both internal and external to the Company in order to provide a total service to the clients. e.g. Pensions Accounts, Payroll, Administration Support and ITM (3rd party IT software provider)
- Ensuring the accurate updating of time recording system (Virtual Office) for both chargeable and nonchargeable activities and meeting required utilisation targets
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work in advance of deadlines and prioritising multiple tasks
- Able to see projects / tasks through to completion within given timescales
- Able to follow instructions, procedures, policies and assimilate information quickly in a consistent manner
- Able to take ownership and responsibility for own work
- Enthusiastic, positive and flexible approach to work
- Effective interpersonal skills
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required in order to perform your duties both numerical and written
- Good oral and written communication skills
- An active listener and able to follow through on the instructions given
- Able to work as part of a multi-disciplined team
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to recognise the need for a customer focused approach to your delivery both in terms of quality and exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrates a commitment to progressing a pensions administration career
- A self-motivated approach to professional and personal development
- Flexible approach to work pressures
- Developing technical pensions knowledge i.e. different pensions provisions available – DB/DC and CARE
- Continues to seek ways of improving processes and procedures
- Forming successful professional relationships both internally and externally
- Successfully progressing CPC/DPC/RPC/APMI
- Sharing knowledge with colleagues
- Developing more junior members of staff
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4829
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wokingham, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk