Administrator / International Sales Team Administration Assistant that has good administrative, organisational, customer service and time-management skills required for a well-established Company based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
LOCATION: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Progression Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Administrator / International Sales Team Administration Assistant that has good administrative, organisational, customer service and time-management skills.
Working as the Administrator / International Sales Team Administration Assistant you will join the Company’s Export department and provide support to the Sales Team by working closely with the Regional Account Managers regarding order status updates and order related queries.
This is a great chance to join a friendly team in a position that could provide opportunities for career progression within the company for the right candidate.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / International Sales Team Administration Assistant include:
- Raising quotes, sales orders, pro-formas and purchase orders and sending confirmation to customers and suppliers on behalf of the Sales Team
- Answering the telephone and directing to the correct member of staff
- Checking stock quantities, lead times and current prices with suppliers
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure efficient transportation of goods
- Preparation of documents required for international shipment
- Maintaining the client/supplier database
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Administrator / International Sales Team Administration Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in a foreign language would be an advantage but is not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4683
Full Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk