Administrator / Installations Administrative Assistant who has good organisational, time-management, coordination and administration skills is required for a well-established company based in Crawley, West Sussex.
Friendly Working Conditions and Full Training Provided
SALARY: £23,000 - £24,000 pro rata + 4 Weeks pro rata Paid Holiday
LOCATION: Crawley, West Sussex
JOB TYPE: up to 12 Month Maternity Cover Contract
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 4:30pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Installations Administrative Assistant who has good organisational, time-management, coordination and administration skills.
This is a great opportunity to play a key part in the small but busy team within a well-established company and could potentially lead to a permanent position.
Working as the Administrator / Installations Administrative Assistant you will report to the General Manager and will be first point of contact for customers and a team of installers.
As the Administrator / Installations Administrative Assistant you will have the opportunity to work within a varied and fast paced environment, which would suit somebody who is passionate about administration, adaptable, has a proven ability to multi-task, a keen eye for detail and a customer first perspectives
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Administrator / Installations Administrative Assistant will include:
- Complete administrative functions for the Supply & Fit business
- Coordinate and schedule door installations, repairs and warranty work
- Ensure administration of diary and scheduling is up to date
- Provide excellent customer service
- Prepare quotes and invoices
- Prepare installers daily paperwork
- General office support and administration
- Ability to Manage Time and Workload Effectively
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Ability to Work in a Team Environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in the Garage Door/Construction Industry or used to dealing with tradespeople
- Sage 200 experience desirable but training will be provided
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7226
Full-Time, Contract Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Crawley, West Sussex . Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk