Scanning Administrator / IMS Scanning Administrative Specialist who has strong organisational, time-management, administration and problem-solving skills with a minimum typing speed of 30wpm and the ability to prioritise work effectively is required for a well-established company based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
SCANNING EQUIPMENT TRAINING PROVIDED
You will ideally have prior work experience (from an administrative background within a corporate or professional services environment). Experience in client service delivery would be an advantage, along with excellent soft skills.
SALARY: £23,000 per annum + Benefits (see below)
LOCATION: Birmingham, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Scanning Administrator / IMS Scanning Administrative Specialist who has strong organisational, time-management, administration and problem-solving skills with a minimum typing speed of 30wpm and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
The team provides a service of scanning, routing and filing of documents which supports the customer to deliver an exceptional service to its clients.
Working as a Scanning Administrator / IMS Scanning Administrative Specialist you will organise, prepare and scan important documents, ensuring paperwork is efficiently and accurately processed whilst adhering to certified quality processes, which is an essential part of the role.
As the Scanning Administrator / IMS Scanning Administrative Specialist you will join a team of experienced staff whose work complies with BS10008 legal admissibility in court for scanned documents and ISO27001 information security management systems.
This is a growing service requirement for all businesses in the UK and the company is the first scanning centre to be awarded the BS10008 – making them unique in this field.
The team is part of a much wider Records Management and Information Security team whose work ensures the firm’s compliance with both internal policies and external regulatory requirements.
You will report to a team leader within the team. The team directly reports to the IMS Scanning Services Manager and the Client but also has reporting responsibilities to the Client’s Information, Risk and Security forum within the UK.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Scanning Administrator / IMS Scanning Administrative Specialist include:
- Ensuring that all incoming paper documentation is scanned using the appropriate system in accordance with the BSI 100008 operational procedures
- Prioritising work – recognising different document types; scanning, routing, and filing of documents and technical reporting
- You may also be periodically required to move positions within the team in order to maintain balanced support service
- You’ll have a minimum typing speed of 30wpm
- Ideally have previous experience from an administration background within a corporate or professional services environment
- Experience in client service delivery would be an advantage
- Strong prioritisation, time management and organisation skills
- Proven delivery of accurate and thorough work
- Proven reliability in customer service and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to liaise confidently and professionally at all levels
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets; flexible with regard to hours (as overtime may be required)
- Able to quickly familiarise and become expert with the Document Management technology and business processes
- Proven IT skills including Excel and Google applications
- Pro-active, self-motivated, and able to take responsibility for own work under own initiative
- 1 x Life Assurance
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Group Income Protection
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Discount Scheme – Perkbox
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8473
Full-Time, Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Birmingham, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk