Administrator / HR Recruitment Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required for a well-established company based in London.
Previous administration experience gained within a Recruitment or Human Resources role is essential.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 pro rata
LOCATION: Combination of Remote / Homebased working, and attending the London office 2-3 days per fortnight
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract until October 2022
WORKING HOURS: 35 Hours, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / HR Recruitment Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as an Administrator / HR Recruitment Coordinator you will work closely with the Head of Early Careers to help coordinate and successfully deliver all elements of the company’s Early Careers programmes through efficient administration, accurate record keeping and cost management.
As an Administrator / HR Recruitment Coordinator you will have a proactive nature with the ability to work on your own using your own initiative to manage the recruitment administration for annual graduate intakes and end-to-end management of the UK intern recruitment process.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as an Administrator / HR Recruitment Coordinator will include:
- Manage the recruitment administration for annual graduate intake
- End-to-end management of the UK intern recruitment process
- Advertise intern roles on agreed platforms
- Build candidate tracker and ensure applicants are moved through the ATS
- Screen CVs and applications against agreed criteria
- Administer psychometric testing
- Arrange initial and final stage interviews with candidates and colleague, liaise with successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Co-ordinate attraction activities such as careers talks
- Work with the Head of Early Careers, review recruitment campaigns and liaise with external companies to research alternative attraction methods
- Manage the company email inbox and respond to queries from candidates
- Proactively build a talent bank/pipeline of candidates for future years
- Manage keep-warm strategy and on-boarding activities for incoming graduates and interns, including the management of communication through private LinkedIn groups
- Liaise with graduate and intern line managers about local inductions, ensuring a smooth transition into the company
- Arrange logistics for graduate and intern inductions - booking rooms/setting up WebEx’s, liaising with trainers and speakers, arrange travel and accommodation for graduates and interns, book rooms and catering, coordinate evening activities and meals and provide support during induction activities to ensure a quality experience
- Arrange graduate/intern training
- Arrange catering requirements and room set up
- Ensure the smooth running of Early Careers through slick and efficient administration, accurate record keeping, cost management and creation of process
- Code all Early Careers invoices for approval and liaise with Accounts about payments and queries from suppliers
- Co-ordinate outreach events with partners
- Book travel and accommodation for graduate training
- Handle calls and emails with ad-hoc queries from graduates, interns and Early Careers applicants
- Previous experience in a recruitment / Human Resources administration role
- Proven organisational skills
- Proactive nature with the ability to work on your own and use your own initiative
- Brilliant communication skills with the confidence to build rapport with all types of people- from applicants to our Early Careers schemes to senior managers
- Sound judgement and the ability to ask the right questions
- A desire to look for ways to constantly improve the company
- Accurate in delivery of work with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multiple task and organise workload to meet established deadlines
- Educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7526
Full-Time, Part-Time, Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online specialise in sourcing candidates and advertising vacancies on multiple job boards for companies on a non-commission basis. AWD online operates as an employment agency.
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk