HR and Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has an administration background, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills is required for a leading marketing agency.
SALARY: £17,000 - £19,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Feering, Braintree, Essex – there will be days that require travel to the London office
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: A full, clean UK driving licence is Essential
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an HR and Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has an administration background, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Working as a HR and Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant you will work as part of a team assisting with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties.
As a HR and Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant you will collaborate with employees, assist with the operations within the company, communicate with management and take part in planning the needs of the company.
This is a varied dual role where the ability to multitask and possessing a can-do attitude are key attributes.
As a HR and Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant your duties will include:
- Assisting HR with the process of recruitment, including vetting candidates, coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Working with recruiters to source candidates and advertise positions
- Supporting with the on-boarding process
- Assisting with internal and external requests related to HR
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leave
- Dealing with documentation of employee benefits
- Supporting HR-related training, workshops and seminars
- Entering employee data and maintaining data
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Assisting the Office Manager
- Ensure the office is maintained to a high standard and runs smoothly
- Communicating and developing relationships with employees, helping to resolve any issues relating to the office
- Carrying out stock checks and office checks
- Deal with all incoming and outgoing post and assist with parcels/couriers
- Filing and maintaining records
- Welcoming visitors to the office
- A relevant HR-related qualification/degree is desirable
- Full, clean UK driving licence is essential
- An administrative background is essential
- Previous experience working within an HR administration role is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and pro-active team player with a can-do attitude
- Must be comfortable handling confidential information
- Willingness to learn and progress HR knowledge
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P7163
Full-Time Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Feering, Braintree, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk