Administrator / Fostering Team Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills is required to join our team in Romford, Essex.
SALARY: £16,800 - £21,250 per annum + Generous Benefits
LOCATION: Romford, Essex
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once you’ve applied, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Fostering Team Administration Assistant to join our London & East Administration Team based in Harold Wood, Essex who has excellent administrative, organisational and time-management skills.
This is an opportunity for an Administrator / Fostering Team Administration Assistant to join an established team and help shape the future service we can provide to our Foster Carers, Children and Young people.
Five Rivers Child Care is a leading Social Enterprise who turns children’s lives around. established since 1989 with the main aim of Turning childrens Lives around
As an Administrator / Fostering Team Administration Assistant you will join a team who are forward thinking and creative, whilst being committed to maintaining professional standards and strive to deliver the best possible practice.
Your duties as an Administrator / Fostering Team Administration Assistant will include:
- Supporting the service and team to help it run efficiently
- Answering and directing queries from customers through the telephone, email inbox and postal communications
- Assisting in maintaining and auditing personnel files for all staff ready for Ofsted inspections
- Assisting in organising fun days for the children and young people
- Assisting in the auditing of documents from the local authorities for our young people
- You will work closely with other members of the service and form a key part of our business team, ensuring a positive, responsive, efficient and timely service
- You will have a professional approach whilst having good administration and organisational skills
- You must be self-motivated, diplomatic and capable of handling sensitive situations
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office / Microsoft 365 skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Being able to take minutes would be advantageous
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) is essential
Not only will you be working alongside our fantastic children and team you will also get:
- £16,800 - £21,250 per annum DOE
- 25 Days Holiday per year (including 8 Bank Holidays)
- On-going training and learning through our Learning & Development Team
- Simply Health – Health plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Perk Box – which has excellent high street discounts
- Death in Service benefit
- Employee referral scheme
- Employee support programmes
Five Rivers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, applicants must be willing to undergo appropriate child protection screening, including employment references and DBS check.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Five Rivers is an Investor in People and Equal Opportunities employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS: Once we’ve reviewed your CV, we will email over some extra details regarding the application process that you will need to complete as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out for our email.
CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement may also be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose
JOB REF: AWDO-P6499
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of Five Rivers Child Care
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Romford, Essex. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk