Administrator / Fleet Transport Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, communication and time-management skills with transport or fleet administration experience is required for a well-established Company based in Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive + Excellent Benefits
LOCATION: Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester, North West England
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Fleet Transport Administration Assistant who has excellent administrative, organisational, communication and time-management skills with transport or fleet administration experience.
Working as the Administrator / Fleet Transport Administration Assistant you will have a wide range of duties from organising hire vehicles and managing company car requests and their HMRC tax requirements, through to driving licence checks and incident management… we can ensure that no two days will ever be the same as the new Administrator / Fleet Transport Administration Assistant.
It’s about knowing who needs what when and who to call when required. As the Administrator / Fleet Transport Administration Assistant you’ll match the expectations of colleagues with the needs of the business, whilst ensuring the Company always complies with legal and safety requirements.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Co-ordinate charges and fines generated by fleet vehicles
- Review invoices from suppliers, manage fuel cards, HMRC requests, and vehicle tax/MOT requirements
- Report on driver management and Digital Tachometers
- Maintain transport / fleet data
Ideally, we’re looking for a confident and practical administrator with experience in a transport or fleet administration role, who can understand and interpret data from multiple sources and apply their knowledge to make the processes better.
In addition, you’ll have:
- The persistence and capability to see queries and tasks through to completion
- Excellent attention to detail and first-rate organisation skills, including the ability to plan and prioritise a busy/changing workload in a fast paced office environment
- A practical ability to understand financial information and good IT/PC skill, especially in relation to MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- First class communications skills and the ability to maintain high levels of professionalism, whilst building strong colleague relationships
In return, the Company can promise you a first-class opportunity in a quality driven business, where the rewards will fully reflect your endeavour, in the form of a competitive salary and an excellent range of benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5073
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Sale, Trafford, Greater Manchester, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk