Administrator / Education Training Programme Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel is required for an award winning and UK leading developer of financial and enterprise education programmes for young people based in Central London.
SALARY: £24,000 per annum + Benefits and Training
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
PLEASE NOTE: The Company require all CVs to be accompanied with a Cover Letter including details of any restrictions on your availability for interview and when you would be able to commence the position. We recommend including the Cover Letter and CV in one document.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Education Training Programme Coordinator who has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and communication skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel.
Working as the Administrator / Education Training Programme Coordinator your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients’ pre-delivery and providing them with all the logistical and programme information ensuring a smooth and well-prepared delivery
- Allocating available and suitable trainers to programmes and managing the Education Officers’ (in-house and freelance) calendars
- Dealing with last-minute requests from schools, youth organisations and trainers including operational crisis management and problem solving
- Coordinating a range of internal and external visitors and volunteers
- Working closely with the Partnership Manager and the COO on the improvement and efficiency of processes and logistical systems
- Updating internal CRM system (Salesforce) with delivery and allocation information during all stages of the process including logging and tracking feedback and quality assurance as well as overseeing the timely input of all delivery data by the trainers
- Working closely with the Quality and Training Team and the COO to give your input into capacity management and trainer performance management
- Providing support with bookings to the Partnership Manager when required
As the Administrator / Education Training Programme Coordinator you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Have previous commercial experience
- Be educated to degree level or have significant experience in administration or logistics
- Be comfortable and confident in your ability to forge relationships quickly and effectively with a range of people
- Have good technical / working knowledge of database and spreadsheet based programmes such as Salesforce and Excel
- Have the ability to prioritise, multi-task and work to deadlines, both independently and as part of a team
- Be confident in building relationships with organisations
- Be highly organised with attention to detail
- Be quick thinking and ready to problem solve, with foresight ready to put solutions in place
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a good understanding of the UK education landscape (desirable)
- Be passionate about the organisation’s aims and objectives and committed to working within a small and growing team that goes the extra mile
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
The Charity offers the following benefits:
- 25 days per year annual leave, pro rata full time equivalent (plus bank holidays)
- Income protection insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Annual training allowance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave and pay
The company is dedicated to building an inclusive culture and working environment that promotes a sense of safety and belonging for their staff to feel supported to achieve their potential.
The company has established an Anti-Racism Committee, which works with the wider team to ensure that they are listening, learning and constantly evolving to root out and tackle racism in all its forms.
The company will not discriminate either directly or indirectly on the grounds of race, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, pregnancy, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, ethnicity, neurodiversity, cultural or religious beliefs. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be made to ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged because of their disability.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6391
Full-Time, Permanent Administrator / Education Training Programme Coordinator Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk