Administrator / Depot Administration Assistant with great administrative and customer service skills required for a busy Depot based in Lymm, Warrington, Cheshire, North West England.
SALARY: Competitive (Dependent upon Experience)
LOCATION: Lymm, Warrington, Cheshire, North West England
WORKING HOURS: 30 Hours per week
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must hold a valid Driving Licence
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Depot Administration Assistant that has good organisational and administrative skills, a friendly telephone manner and excellent customer service skills.
Working as the Administrator / Depot Administration Assistant you will provide general business support, which will include processing online orders, responding to customer enquiries and general office based admin tasks.
As the Administrator / Depot Administration Assistant you will have excellent time management skills with the ability to deal with telephone and email customer enquiries in a timely manner.
If this sounds like your ideal job please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
As the Administrator / Depot Administration Assistant your duties will include:
- Assist with processing of all necessary documentation relating to incoming stock and deliveries
- Provide administrative support to Depot Manager
- Carry out any administrative tasks as required
- Respond to telephone and counter enquiries, including dealing direct with customers
- Liaise with the Commercial teams to ensure follow up contact with potential and existing customers
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be IT / computer literate
- Knowledge of stock management systems
- Hold a valid driving licence is essential
- In addition, in a business where seasonal fluctuations frequently impact upon the demands of the team, a flexible approach to working hours is essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3900
Warehouse and Distribution Jobs, Vacancies and Careers. Recruitment in Lymm, Warrington, Cheshire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk