Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant with excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills, Good IT skills including MS Office and the ability to work without supervision, is required for a small, but growing Consultancy based in Barking, East London.
Candidates will be required to have NVQ Level 3, RSA Level 3 (or equivalent) or equivalent administration experience working in a busy office environment.
SALARY: £20,000 pro rata
LOCATION: This is a home-based position
Due to the pandemic the organisation is currently working from home. There are not any firm plans to return to office-based working at the moment. However, as this may be likely to change in some capacity in the future, candidates should live within an hour commute to Barking, East London.
JOB TYPE: 6 Month Fixed Term, Full-Time Contract
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant with excellent verbal, written and electronic communication skills, Good IT skills including MS Office and the ability to work without supervision.
As the Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant you will be the first line of communication in the team, in particular in respect to queries relating to the provision of training and development activities and events.
This is a busy role, requiring exceptional customer service and the ability to move quickly between tasks and respond appropriately and calmly to changing priorities.
As the Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant you will join a team who promote the wellbeing of the health and care workforce across the community and identify, commission and/or deliver training and development activities to them.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Customer Service Administrative Assistant will include:
- Ensure that the training email account is monitored and emails actioned and responded to
- Work with colleagues and other stakeholders to collate training and development requests
- Support the Team Lead to monitor and manage communications of activities, including through social media
- Ensure that training facilities and equipment are available and in good working order
- Manage contact and stakeholder lists, including commissioned and potential training providers
- Monitor delegate attendance at training and other activities and follow-up, post-activity, to assist the Team Lead with evaluating outcomes and successes/lessons to be learned
- Whenever necessary, travel to other sites to manage the set-up of training venues and meeting rooms
- Acting as the first point of contact for all training enquiries on the phone, in person and by email
- Ensure dissemination of upcoming course information across the network of stakeholders
- Deliver administrative support on a range of learning & development projects, including Statutory & Mandatory training for primary care partners
- Maintaining electronic records of training and development activity and producing reports as required
- Provide a customer-focused approach and help to support the Team in developing expertise in customer service
- Balance workload and respond quickly to changing priorities and deadlines
- Organise and manage Team training and other events, including booking venues, equipment, trainers and refreshments
- Support the Team Lead maintain accurate financial records, including preparations for reporting at Board Meetings
- Administrative support including filing, typing reports, booking and supporting meetings
- Maintain and distribute the monthly Team Newsletter, including managing and ensuring the quality of the distribution list
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths
- NVQ Level 3, RSA Level 3 or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of administrative work, requiring high degree of accuracy and working to policies and procedures
- Experience of working in a busy office environment but equally comfortable working in a small, quiet environment
- Ability to work from home when necessary and manage own workload
- Demonstrable skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good organisational skills
- Able to provide an efficient and friendly service to all stakeholders – on the phone, by email and in person
- Work calmly and positively within a busy multi-functioning environment
- Able to meet deadlines and to cope with changing priorities
- Open to taking on new challenges and developing new skills
- Familiar with maintaining project management tools such as risk, change, issue and action logs
- Able to effectively promote the service through social media
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-C6481
Full-Time, Fixed-Term Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Barking, East London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk