Expert Liaison Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, communication, negotiation and organisational skills is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum +Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Expert Liaison Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
The Company is committed to providing their customers with an unrivalled experience and ultimately the best service. At the heart of this service lies their provider panel of medical experts and treatment providers, whom will act as legal experts in relation to personal injury claim lawsuits. The panel of experts enables the Company to service over 150,000 cases each year.
Whilst the Company is extremely proud of the panel of experts they have built, they now want to increase their service capabilities and that’s where you step in.
Working as the Expert Liaison Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant you will make a significant contribution to the aims of the Company’s ambitions to grow their supply panel. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and the ability to review and proactively manage supplier network gaps, ensuring compliance to their detailed recruitment process.
The Company would like someone who is willing to learn as there’s a lot for them to tell you regarding the services they provide, the frameworks in which they work and the governance that their panel must adhere to.
As the Expert Liaison Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant you will be working in an ever-changing industry that never stands still, the Company’s business must constantly adapt and as a result your role will constantly evolve, and you will have the opportunity to learn new things every day.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Expert Liaison Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant:
- Proactive recruitment of providers to the panel
- Ensure all new providers are suitably qualified and hold relevant licenses
- Review gaps within the network and undertake strategic recruitment
- Build relationships with providers and ensuring they achieve the Company’s expected service level requirements in terms of service and quality
- Fee negotiation with each expert joining the panel
So, what exactly are we looking for? We need a people person who enjoys building relationships, someone with a can-do attitude, someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge and someone who is comfortable negotiating with potential providers.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills – written, verbal and active listening
- Organisation, database maintenance and communication skills are key to this role and a must for any applicant, whilst previous recruitment experience or experience within a customer service role is desirable
- Positive, calm and productive
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Precise with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to make judgement based decisions
- A keenness to learn and develop and pick up new skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic team player, keen to work closely with our experts and other departments
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5033
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk