Expert Compliance Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, communication, negotiation and organisational skills is required for a well-established, leading Company based in Chorley, Lancashire.
SALARY: £18,000 per annum +Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
** Excellent Career Development Opportunities **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Expert Compliance Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant with excellent administrative, communication, negotiation and organisational skills.
Working as the Expert Compliance Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant you will liaise directly with the Company’s expert panel of medical and legal professionals, ensuring all contracts are in place and they are complying to the service level agreements.
As the Expert Compliance Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant you will also liaise with the Accounts Department on a wide variety of invoice queries, working together with them to ensure costs are saved where possible.
As a successful candidate you will be people person who enjoys building relationships. You will also be someone with a can-do attitude, someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge and someone who is comfortable negotiating with potential providers / suppliers.
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Company in this varied and challenging role, that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Expert Compliance Administrator / Customer Service Administration Assistant:
- Medical expert and treatment provider payment resolutions
- Cost Analysis and Cost Reduction
- Ensuring all medical experts have contracts in place and are complying to service level agreements
- Fee increase requests and Fee Negotiation
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with the expert panel of medical and legal professionals
So, what exactly are we looking for? We need a people person who enjoys building relationships, someone with a can-do attitude, someone who isn’t afraid of a challenge and someone who is comfortable negotiating with potential providers.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills – written, verbal and active listening
- Positive, calm and productive
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Precise with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to make judgement based decisions
- A keenness to learn and develop and pick up new skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- An enthusiastic team player, keen to work closely with our experts and other departments
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5032
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chorley, Lancashire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk