Administrator / Contracts Administration Assistant who has excellent organisational, data entry, administrative and communication skills is required for a well-established facilities management company based in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
SALARY: £9.18 per Hour + Workplace Pension, up to two days per year time off in-lieu to support charity projects
LOCATION: Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Temporary Contract
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, Hours to be Discussed (initially 30 Hours per Week, but may increase subject to workload)
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Contracts Administration Assistant who has excellent organisational, data entry, administrative and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Contracts Administration Assistant your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Provide General Administrative support to the Contracts Supervisor
- Scheduling for several Technicians
- Creating documents to support the invoicing process
- Generating reports to assist the Contracts Supervisor / Manager
- Contacting Clients via Email and Telephone
In each of the above areas your role can include ensuring information is kept up to date and accurate. As the Administrator / Contracts Administration Assistant you will be required to communicate with the field and office teams whilst reporting to the Contracts Supervisor and Manager.
As with all tasks you would be expected to identify opportunities to make admin processes more efficient and effective.
As the Administrator / Contracts Administration Assistant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Good communication skills including a track record of building good working relationships
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels and to work within a team
- Friendly, practical and confident approach to working on own initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritise
- You should have good attention to detail and have experience of recording data accurately and being able to report on the information you have prepared
- Experience in using Microsoft Office
- Ability to generate faster and better administrative solutions
- Previous Administrative experience is preferred but not essential
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-T6680
Part-Time, Temporary Contract Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, West Midlands. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk