Administrator / Care Coordinator Administrative Assistant who has excellent administration, customer service, organisational, time-management and communication skills is required for a CQC registered provider of Home Care, Social Assistance and Independent Living services based in Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
SALARY: £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
LOCATION: Rotherham, South Yorkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Thursday, 9am – 4:30pm and Friday 9am – 4pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Care Coordinator Administrative Assistant who has excellent administration, customer service, organisational, time-management and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Care Coordinator Administrative Assistant you will report directly to the Deputy Care Manager and will help organise rotas for the carers, ensuring last minute changes are covered, check in with service users, set up new care packages, book induction sessions, act as a point of contact for telephone enquiries and carry out a range of other administration based tasks.
As the Administrator / Care Coordinator Administrative Assistant you must have excellent multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and promote a positive image of the company when dealing with staff, service users and outside agencies.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Administrator / Care Coordinator Administrative Assistant will include:
- Complete the rotas for the following week
- Conduct monthly calls to each service user once a month to discuss times and rotas
- Ensure service user rota times are correct and medication times are correct
- Ensure staff are given the same runs each week to provide consistency for them and the service user
- Complete weekly careplanner audit form and submit this to management
- Check Careplanner daily for cancellations and cover any gaps where possible
- Keep staff and service users up to date with any last minute changes
- Ensure last minutes changes or absence are covered effectively and causing minimum disruption
- Book spot checks / med comps / care certificates
- Create runs based on areas, ensuring minimal travel time and gaps where possible
- Work with Deputy Care Manager to track rota capacity and identify what shifts you need to recruit for staff
- Add new starter availability
- Set up new care packages on Careplanner under the guidance of the Deputy Care Manager
- Assign new starters shadow shifts
- Book induction sessions with staff supervisor for new starters
- Ensure the service user schedule is always updated
- Be the telephone point of contact
- Keep track of incentive tracker when shifts are covered
- Provide on call support where needed
- Candidates MUST have previous experience as a Care Co-Ordinator in a domiciliary agency
- Excellent administration, organisational, time-management and customer service skills
- Good understanding of person-centred care
- Ability to talk to service users, families and external agencies whilst being sensitive to their individual needs
- Show empathy treating people with kindness
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6819
Full-Time, Permanent Healthcare Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk