Administrator / Business Support Administrative Assistant with excellent administration, time-management and organisational skills who is professional and behaves with integrity at all times is required for a successful Company based in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England.
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + Benefits
BENEFITS: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private healthcare and Life Assurance (subject to qualifying period)
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
LOCATION: Chorley, Lancashire, North West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Business Support Administrative Assistant with excellent administration, time-management and organisational skills who is professional and behaves with integrity at all times.
Working as the Administrator / Business Support Administrative Assistant you will have the opportunity to make this newly created role your own. Reporting to the Executive Assistant you will deal with a variety of key administrative responsibilities.
As the Administrator / Business Support Administrative Assistant you will be an integral part of the team, providing administration support in a professional manner using your ability to prioritise your workload and experience of Microsoft Office products.
If this sounds like your ideal job and you would like to be considered for this position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Business Support Administrative Assistant:
- Diary management for the board in line with the Companies’ annual monthly meeting plan
- Production of board minutes compliant with legal requirements
- Preparation of documentation and agendas for the board for scheduled meetings
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings for management, managing and reconciling expenses and invoices
- Management of the companies archiving system inclusive of electronic store and hardcopy filing
- Administrative support on an adhoc basis to all members of the team
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Advanced use of Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience using SharePoint and other Office 365 products
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Industry knowledge or previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5105
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find work in Chorley, Lancashire, North West England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk