Administrator / Business Support Administration Assistant with good organisational and communication skills is required for The Biodiversity Consultancy based in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire.
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
We are looking for a highly organised Administrator / Business Support Administration Assistant to support out consultants on the day-to-day running of our business.
We are a thriving organisation, advising our clients on how to reduce their impact on the environment. The role of Administrator / Business Support Administration Assistant offers an opportunity to work in nature sustainability at a pivotal time, with a great team of people.
Located at our office in Cambridge, with the potential for some homeworking, the successful candidate will work as part of the business support team.
The Administrator / Business Support Administration Assistant will be involved in creating minutes and presentations, working with our team of international consultants in their work with our growing number of global clients in different sectors.
You will have worked in a similar role as an Administrator or Personal Assistant and be confident in your use of Microsoft office skills, SharePoint and teams. You will be keen to represent us, supporting our team and setting up meetings and events. You will be highly capable of providing accurate information and correspondence, working on your own when necessary.
The role of Administrator / Business Support Administration Assistant is an interesting and varied one where you will get involved with interviews and onboarding and support the travel coordination of our global team.
Previous experience of information systems such as in accounting and supporting health and safety would be useful.
We are a small team where everyone’s input is recognised, you will need to be flexible and thrive in in a fast-paced workplace.
ABOUT THE BIODIVERSITY CONSULTANCY
Shaping the future of sustainable development
We are environmental specialists, data scientists and sustainability experts who are changing how the business, finance and policy world sees and interacts with nature. We recognise the scale of the challenge we face, but it’s our purpose and passion that brings us together to challenge conventional thinking, transform systems of unsustainable practices and provide the means for organisations to drive their own positive actions for nature. We are a small team with a big mission to transform the nature of business.
A career with us is not just a chance to work on the frontier of ecologically sustainable development, or work with world leaders in conservation and science-based approaches, but a responsibility to see the gaps and create innovative solutions that shape the future of business, policy and practice.
We want to work with those who share our vision, and we work hard to create a diverse, inclusive, supportive and energetic environment for our team to realise their potential and for TBC to realise its goal of integrating nature into everyday business decision-making.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV and Cover Letter as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties as the Administrator / Business Support Administration Assistant will include:
- Providing administrative support to the team such as formatting documents, creating minutes and presentations
- Supporting the running of the Cambridge office, setting up meetings and events
- Managing office correspondence and the general enquiries mailbox
- Working with the HR Manager, managing the recruitment mailbox, interviews and coordinating inductions and staff training
- Managing travel booking and travel risk assessments for our team, escalating as necessary
- Health and safety management of equipment on TBC’s asset registry
- Assisting with our project budgeting and accounting system (training provided)
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to represent TBC professionally at all times
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft office skills, SharePoint and Teams experience
- Flexible approach, resilient in a fast-paced environment
- Solutions-focussed approach
- A great team player and autonomous, where necessary
- Experience in sales invoices
- Personal assistant experience
- Experience in undertaking IT projects
- Full induction
- Flexible working
- Wellbeing support
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Non-contractual Annual Bonus
- 12.5% of company profits donated to environmental charities
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV and Cover Letter to our Recruitment Team who will review your details.
JOB REF: AWDO-P8630
This job is being advertised by AWD online on behalf of The Biodiversity Consultancy