Administrator / Business Administration Assistant with excellent organisation, administrative and communication skills, is required for the Head Office of one of the UK’s leading MOT & Automotive Training Centres, based in Hilton, Derby, Derbyshire.
SALARY: £18,000 - £19,225 pro rata (Actual Salary: £11,954 - £12,741 per annum) + Benefits (Flexible Working Hours, Family Friendly Policies, Private Healthcare, Career Progression Opportunities, Company Pension and additional Company Benefits)
LOCATION: Hilton, Derby, Derbyshire
JOB TYPE: Part-Time, Permanent (Full-Time Hours are Available for the Right Candidate)
WORKING HOURS: 27.5 Hours per Week, 9.00am – 3.00pm Monday to Friday
We have a fantastic new job opportunity with one of the UK’s leading MOT & Automotive Training Centres for an Administrator / Business Administration Assistant with excellent organisation, administrative and communication skills, to work at their Head Office.
Working as the Administrator / Business Administration Assistant you will carry out all administrative duties, servicing the Centre Manager and Company Directors at meetings, producing reports as required.
As the Administrator / Business Administration Assistant your main responsibility will be for ensuring that all training courses are managed effectively, and that effective office systems are established, maintained and regularly reviewed. You will establish measurable standards for all training functions, for example, the timely and appropriate management of enquiries.
Your specific duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Business Administration Assistant will include:
- Develop and monitor administrative systems
- Register new and existing trainees with the relevant Awarding bodies
- Organise and order all required training materials
- Organise food and refreshments for all training courses
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork including joining instructions, and booking confirmations are communicated to new and existing trainees either electronically or by post
- Complete relevant room hire and venue booking forms for all training courses
- Correspond with all enquiries regarding training and training courses
- Manage and maintain an updated curriculum database and training records
- Maintain and manage systems and procedures for dealing with all training related appeals, complaints, and grievances
- Work closely with the Company Directors to monitor the Training Department’s performance against business objectives and targets
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs
- Organise, schedule and update the internal training calendar and communicate this information to all relevant employees
- Assess instructional effectiveness and summarise evaluation reports determining the impact on trainee skills and how it affects KPIs
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings, and attending relevant courses
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Manage the production and distribution of all training related publicity leaflets and other publicity material
- Represent the Company at exhibitions and other events where the Company has a conference stand as required
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload, ensuring deadlines and objectives are met
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6214
Part-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Hilton, Derby, Derbyshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk