Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has good administration, customer service, organisational and communication skills is required by a well-established Company located in Wokingham, Berkshire.
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits (25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays, Discretionary Bonus Scheme, Pension Plan, Life Assurance Cover, Flexible Benefits Scheme (Supporting you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle), Discounts and Savings from Retailers and Service Providers, Interest Free Season Ticket Loan)
LOCATION: Wokingham, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has good administration, customer service, organisational and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Pensions Administration Assistant you will join the Company’s Administration Team where you will support the office with a wide range of administration functions, such as processing incoming post, assisting with telephone helplines, filing, answering email enquires etc.
As the Administrator / Administrative Assistant you will have an opportunity to join a Company that can offer excellent career progression opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Pensions Administration Assistant:
- Logging incoming post to the work management system
- Assisting with telephone helplines
- Dealing with email queries generated by the Company website
- Managing archiving of files
- Maintenance of membership records
- Assisting with issuing of outgoing post and updating the work management system
- Able to demonstrate ownership, responsibility and accountability for self
- Be organised, methodical and logical in approach to delegated responsibilities
- Have high standards, excellent quality and customer responsiveness
- Be proactive, driven and committed
- Able to communicate effectively
- Have a can do attitude and take pride in your work
- Computer literate in the use of MS Office products, such as Excel, Outlook and Word
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P4842
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Wokingham, Berkshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk