Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has good organisational, time-management and administration skills with the ability to perform a variety of clerical tasks is required for a successful technology company based in Chelsea Harbour, London.
LOCATION: Chelsea Harbour, London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has good organisational, time-management and administration skills with the ability to perform a variety of clerical tasks.
Working as an Administrator / Administrative Assistant you will require excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work well under pressure, be highly organised and willing to take initiative. The ability to multitask and prioritise is essential as the environment is fast paced with a wide variety of different demands. The candidate will have an excellent understanding of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
As an Administrator / Administrative Assistant your role will include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general administrative activities.
Your key responsibilities as an Administrator / Administrative Assistant include:
- Provide administrative support to the team, including but not limited to; organising meetings, adhoc typing, scanning documents, booking couriers etc
- Work with the invoicing team to raise purchase orders, ensuring all records are up to date and the relevant paperwork is identified and filed appropriately
- Ensure Office working environment is always compliant with current legislations including Health and safety
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of regularly scheduled reports
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes where required
- Work with the invoicing team to raise and log purchase orders
- Update company policies & procedures
- Assist with the business HR requirements including hiring new staff, screening interviews, holiday administration, salary administration, staff rotas (for approval) and sickness leave monitoring
- Assist with 3rd party contract matters
- Deal with stationery requirements and client order requests
- Administer Insurance requirements
- Maintain a safe, clean and professional environment for employees and visitors
- Previous experience in an administration based role
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and scanners
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6605
Full Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Chelsea Harbour, London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk