Warehouse Administrator / Stock Control & Logistics Goods In Administrative Assistant who has proven knowledge of stock control management of raw materials and finished goods with excellent communication skills and intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and ERP systems is required for a well-established International Company based in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester.
SALARY: £21,000 per annum
LOCATION: Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Warehouse Administrator / Stock Control & Logistics Goods In Administrative Assistant who has proven knowledge of stock control management of raw materials and finished goods with excellent communication skills and intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and ERP systems.
Working as the Warehouse Administrator / Stock Control & Logistics Goods In Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the administration and coordination of the Logistics Function, liaising with Procurement, Finance and Logistics Teams to ensure a coordinated receipt of all incoming stock items.
As the Warehouse Administrator / Stock Control & Logistics Goods In Administrative Assistant you will book material in and out, whilst ensuring that materials are labelled correctly and assist in physical checks/stock takes, that will ensure a fully functioning Warehouse.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work for a company that is committed to attracting, retaining and deploying the very best people, offering fantastic career opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Warehouse Administrator / Stock Control & Logistics Goods In Administrative Assistant will include:
- To always act and behave in a way compliant with all Company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to Environmental Health and Safety, ethics and codes of conduct
- To be able to understand COSHH sheets and act in accordance to standards
- To comply with all PPE and Security directives (secure site with stringent regulations)
- Housekeeping (working to 5s standards ensuring areas of responsibility are clean and tidy)
- Booking in Materials from suppliers using ASN, filing delivery notes and updating Warehouse Stock systems
- Mark and identify incoming stock prior to movement into the main warehouse
- Control/capture movement of Materials to and from production (traceability)
- Carry out Goods Received Notes (GRN) process for incoming material and supplies
- Carry out physical counts on Materials, running reports on Stock availability and transaction validation checks
- Contribute to system improvements in the area of Logistics
- Meet production, quality, delivery, safety and Continuous Improvement targets in line with the companies KPI’s
- Raise any non-conformance to the leadership team (inaccuracies in data)
- Advise on stock levels with a view to space saving (review minimum/maximum levels)
- Accurately track stock movements (generate stock adjustment)
- Advice on shelf life/stock levels of materials/inks to improve FIFO actively
- Ensure that Materials are available on ERP for Forward Planning
- Look at best practises and be part of a team that actively seeks areas of improvement
- Stock adjustments, GRN experience, Inbound/Outbound stock awareness (shipping)
- Validate delivery/receipts with procurement/finance
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven knowledge of Stock Control management of raw materials and finished goods
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel, Word, ERP
- Experience in busy fast paced manufacturing environment desirable
- Able to meet deadlines working under pressure within a busy warehouse
- Effective communicator who is able to organise themselves and their workload on a daily basis
- Team player who is capable of providing cover to other areas during periods of sickness, holidays and increased work tempo
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5240
Full-Time, Permanent, Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Westhoughton, Bolton, Greater Manchester. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk