Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills is required for a well-established Legal Firm based in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire.
SALARY: Negotiable Depending on Experience
LOCATION: Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent.
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administrative Assistant who has excellent communication, organisational and time-management skills.
Working as the Administrator / Administrative Assistant you will deal with an array of office administration duties including dealing with incoming post, filing, stationary stock, arranging appointments and answering the telephone.
As the Administrator / Administrative Assistant you will be have a willingness to learn, be smart in appearance and be able to deal with client enquiries in a pleasant and efficient fashion.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Administrative Assistant:
- Administer incoming post. This includes the collection of DX, opening and stamping mail, handing to Partners, maintaining register of their receipt and collecting unapplied post mid-morning
- Administer outgoing post, including having mail available for collection by the Post Office and delivering to Local collection points
- Run any errands as directed by Partners and Practice Manager
- Deal with banking formalities each day at 2.30pm
- Act as a relief Telephonist / Receptionist
- Administer the Stationary Room including the prompt ordering, checking in and storage of consignments, ensuring that adequate stocks are held at all times
- Provide back-up Telephonist cover from Post Room as necessary
- Undertake photocopying duties as directed, when not undertaking Reception duties
- Accept receipt of and distribute incoming FAX messages
- Retrieve Dead Files from storage
- Provide refreshments to Clients as requested
- Photocopy Client Identification as requested by Reception desk
- Support Accounts Department in the archiving of dead files
- Recording of Identification and Address Verification documentation
- Provide assistance elsewhere during quieter period as directed by the Practice Manager
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent administration, organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to follow instructions and also be able to use their own initiative
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally at all levels
- Good IT Skills with the ability to use a computer based case management system
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5450
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk