Sales & Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Support Assistant with excellent communication, administrative, organisational and time-management skills and the ability to work in a busy office environment is required for a well-established IT Managed Service Provider based in Newbury, Berkshire.
SALARY: up to £18,000 per annum
LOCATION: Newbury, Berkshire
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week
** FULL TRAINING PROVIDED **
** CAREER PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales & Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Support Assistant with excellent communication, administrative, organisational and time-management skills and the ability to work in a busy office environment.
Working as a Sales & Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Support Assistant you will be providing administrative support to the sales team and will need to display great attention to detail and be highly organised.
As a Sales & Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Support Assistant you work in an open plan office with an informal atmosphere. A collaborative approach is always encouraged, and the company try to make it a fun and productive workplace, where everyone can develop new skills.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your role as Sales & Supply Chain Administrator / Administration Support Assistant will include:
- Receiving and booking in deliveries on the system to provide a live view of all outstanding orders
- Arranging daily collections and deliveries with courier partners
- Raising customer invoices
- Keeping the Stock Room organised and ensuring that the dispatch area is ready for collection of goods by the external engineering team
- Answering customer and supplier queries via telephone and email
- Logging customer issues on the CRM platform, ensuring key details are recorded
- Preparing sales contracts and agreements
- Liaising with other teams within the company to support projects and resolve queries
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Positive attitude & keen to learn
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4/C or above, including English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications)
- An interest in IT is desirable
The company is committed to developing individuals, keeping them engaged and promoting within as they believe this is mutually beneficial for both the company and individual. For the right candidate, this opportunity could be a stepping stone to becoming an Internal Account Manager and beyond!
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
JOB REF: AWDO-P6757
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Newbury, Berkshire, South East England. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk