Administrator / Helpdesk Administration Coordinator who has excellent organisational, time-management, decision making, administrative and communication skills is required for a busy service desk based in Central London.
This is NOT an IT role. However, you will be working within an IT Service Desk environment and will be tasked with a wide range of administrative tasks to support the team, which will involve managing and allocating support tickets to the appropriate engineers.
SALARY: £24,000 per annum (depending on experience) + Benefits
LOCATION: Central London
JOB TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Helpdesk Administration Coordinator who has excellent organisational, time-management, decision making, administrative and communication skills.
Working as the Administrator / Helpdesk Administration Coordinator you will manage the support tickets that come into the service desk, allocating them to the most appropriate engineer based on their technical knowledge and current workload. You will also provide administrative support for the team and liaise with third party vendors and customers.
As the Administrator / Helpdesk Administration Coordinator, you will need to be a logical and methodical decision maker with clear and confident communication skills. You will also have a helpful and professional telephone manner and work to a high level of accuracy.
If you have the administrative and organisational skills required and can take on the responsibility of managing and allocating the help desk tickets and the IT technical engineering team’s workload, then we would like to hear from you.
If this job looks like your ideal position, then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Helpdesk Administration Coordinator:
- Lead and co-ordinate the ticket allocation for a busy technical delivery team, ensuring that work is completed to a high standard and within contracted Service Level Agreements
- Ensure accurate and timely time entries against tickets are recorded on the system
- Liaise with customers and engineers to ensure that tickets are being resolved in a timely manner
- Liaise with and co-ordinate third party vendors
- Co-ordinate high risk and major incidents that need immediate attention
- Assist with the management and recording of customer assets (computer equipment, software / hardware) and maintaining accurate records within the company’s management systems
- Implement and monitor agreed procedural and policy changes within the team
- Act as a first point of escalation for customer enquiries and complaints
- Assist engineers and senior management with general administrative duties
- Excellent and proven organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a polite and professional telephone manner
- A polite and patient with excellent listening skills
- Understanding of ITIL principal’s desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several competing priorities at the same time
- A dedication to delivering a high standard of customer service and proactive support
- An enthusiasm to develop a career in the field of IT and ability to demonstrate a clear interest in this area
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P5350
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Find a new job and work in Central London. Multi-Job Board Advertising and CV Sourcing Recruitment Services provided by AWD online.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk