Sales Ledger Administrator with customer service and administration experience, excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills is required for a busy Finance Team based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
SALARY: £18,000 – £22,000 + Bonus + Benefits
BONUS PAYMENTS: Company Bonus Scheme with the potential to earn up to one month’s salary
BENEFITS PACKAGE: 26 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Car Park Season Ticket 24x7, Pension Scheme (includes Death in Service Cover)
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday, 8:30am – 5pm
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Sales Ledger Administrator with customer service and administration experience, excellent written, verbal and telephone communication skills.
Working as the Sales Ledger Administrator you will gather the financial information on Sales Ledger in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
As the Sales Ledger Administrator you will process, maintain and cancel season ticket applications as well as identify and chase due payments whilst delivering top level customer service to both internal and external customers.
You will also investigate and resolve customer queries putting forward ideas to improve end to end processes.
As a successful candidate, you will have a great chance to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Sales Ledger Administrator include:
- Set up new customer accounts on a daily basis including issuing the access device/s for the chosen car park
- Raise invoices within 48 hours of application form being received
- Process direct debit mandates and support the ongoing project to convert existing customers
- Point of contact for all season ticket customers, responsible for issuing replacements for lost, stolen or broken cards
- Liaise with internal departments and sites to resolve customer season ticket issues
- Deal with client account and season ticket queries by telephone and email ensuring excellent customer service and timely response to season ticket queries
- Taking payments over the phone for customer’s invoices
- Process and respond to ticket cancellations in a timely manner
- Complete all paperwork, cancel contracts and raise any credit notes due
- Processing and reconciliation of payments received
- Filing paperwork on a daily basis
- Update debtor reports on a daily basis for payments received
- Update and maintain season ticket contract lists
- Assist on various ad hoc projects
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Previous administration or customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of financial procedures and legal requirements is desirable but not essential
- Good analytic skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Good communications skills both written and verbal
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Flexible approach and ability to prioritise whilst working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to organise own workload and maintain a high degree of organisation and time management
- Experience in Sales Ledger, Credit Control would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Job, Careers and Vacancies in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk