Administrator / Administration Assistant / Receptionist with excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and customer service skills is required by a well-established Company based in Taunton, Somerset.
SALARY: up to £16,000 + Benefits
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administration Assistant / Receptionist that has excellent administrative, organisational, time-management and customer service skills.
Working on a busy reception desk as the Administrator / Administration Assistant / Receptionist you will be the first point of contact for members of the public.
As the Administrator / Administration Assistant / Receptionist you will report directly to the Operations Managers, where your main duties will be to cover all reception tasks ensuring that all visitors are seen in a timely fashion. You will also offer a comprehensive administrative function to the business.
As a successful candidate you will have a great chance to join this well-established Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Administrator / Administration Assistant / Receptionist:
- Management of a busy electronic appointments system. Ensuring that this is kept up-to-date throughout the day
- Rescheduling claimant appointments
- Opening up the clinic each day
- Liaise with HP, clinical leads and senior administrator throughout the day to ensure an excellent claimant journey
- Collate and distribute operational data
- Ordering stationary and refreshments as required
- All other admin duties as required
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Works well under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Office Admin Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Taunton, Somerset
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk