Administrator / Administration Assistant / Case Coordinator with excellent administrative, customer service, communication, time-management and organisational skills required for a leading Company based in Bristol, Avon, South West England.
SALARY: £14,500 - £15,300+ Benefits
WORKING HOURS: 37.5 Hours per Week, Monday to Friday
** Excellent Career Prospects **
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for an Administrator / Administration Assistant / Case Coordinator with excellent administrative, customer service, communication, time-management and organisational skills.
Working as the Administrator / Administration Assistant / Case Coordinator you will join a business that provides injury management and treatment services to the insurance and corporate markets.
As the Administrator / Administration Assistant / Case Coordinator you will join the Company’s office based team in Bristol, which provides administrative support to their team of Injury Management Rehabilitation Case Managers.
The Company’s Rehabilitation Case Managers provide proactive case management and advice, in order to facilitate recovery from injury and return to work for employees. Their approach is flexible and holistic and they work alongside treating practitioners, insurers, solicitors and employers to achieve sustainable results for the injured person.
As a suitable candidate you will ideally have experience or knowledge within the rehabilitation and insurance sectors with excellent administrative, customer service and communication skills.
Successful applicants will have a great chance to join this leading Company that can offer excellent career development opportunities.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
As the Administrator / Administration Assistant / Case Coordinator it is essential that you will have / will be:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal (to include effective telephony skills)
- The ability to communicate and build rapport with people at all levels
- Able to work independently through own initiative
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability at all times
- Good IT skills, knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
It would be of benefit if you have:
- Strong commercial awareness within the rehabilitation and insurance sectors, and an understanding of the focus/needs of both Insurers and Employer Customers
- Basic knowledge of the Rehabilitation Code 2007
- Knowledge of medical procedures and hospital departments relating primarily to musculoskeletal injuries
- Knowledge of NHS and private healthcare systems in the UK
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
Full-Time, Permanent Office Jobs, Careers and Vacancies in Bristol, South West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
awd online | http://www.awdo.co.uk